Monday, December 04, 2006

Sourceforge forbidden

Got further down the line with my new fork.
Version 0.3a-1.1 and 1.2 have now been done.

But I came across an odd sourceforge problem with subversion.

For some reason I couldnt create any more tags, branches or refactor any names.

Seems sourceforge have a problem with the svn copy command, I was getting 403 forbidden all the time.

Searched around, got nowhere, but then I found a well hidden report on sf that they were switching to a new svn implementation. And that all users should switch / relocate their svn repositories. Did that and it solved all the tagging / copying problems.

So the 1.2 tag is not quite after iteration 2 but half way to 3....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got the same problem as well.. can commit regular changes but not commit.. this is driving me nuts.

7/12/06 22:26  
Blogger Jonah said...

This might help:

sourceforge connection policy change

8/12/06 19:10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks! it works now.

8/12/06 19:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home